Saint Stephen

 Holy Trinity

Navigation

Holy Trinity Church
drawn by Mervyn Raymond
Holy Trinity Church drawn by Mervyn Raymond

 

Holy Trinity Church was consecrated by Dr. Ollivant, Bishop of Llandaff on 15th June 1852.

Following the building of S. Stephen's it became the mother church of the parish.  In 1913 the parish was spilt into two separate parishes.

A structural fault in Holy Trinity was discovered and the church was deconsecrated on Easter Day 1975, the two parishes becoming one again.

 

Adeline Street, PiLLgwenlly, Newport, South Wales, NP20 2HA